WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The location of Crooked Creek Community with winding roads and rolling hills makes a statement without speaking a single word. Dedication to maintaining this setting is a hallmark of Crooked Creek property owners.
Entrance to the Crooked Creek Community is from Kanuga Road.
Crooked Creek Assets include the following:
- Restrictive Covenants
- Our single entry and egress off Kanuga Road offers endless advantages without fee attachments
- Neighborhood is under 24 hour video surveillance
- Our Board of Directors devotes a level of energy that preserves our years of history from erosion and directs our future.
- Most of our roads are maintained by NCDOT (NC Dept of Transportation) without fee attachment
- Our booklet, “A Focus on Our Community” is a pictorial essay, unique and informative
- Ideal location in every aspect of convenience
- In the center of Crooked Creek Community is a 10-acre Lake and a 5-acre Park owned by each resident, for us to enjoy. Picnics, play in the park & lake fishing abound.
- Interlacing our community park, lake and residential areas is a fine 18-hole Golf Course destined to remain forever as such with no mandatory membership requirement.